Andres Day Spa Regulations
Waxing is never performed on those who:
- Are or have taken Accutane in the past year.
- Have had a chemical peel in the past seven (7) days.
- Have received laser skin resurfacing with the past year.
- Are sunburned or been to the tanning bed the same day.
- Have viral, fungal, and bacterial infections.
- Have a fracture or broken bone on the area to be waxed.
Waxing is not recommended on those who:
- Currently use Retin A, Renova, Differin, or other types of skin thinning acne/anti-aging medications prescribed by a dermatologist or physician.
- Currently using Acids(glycolic, Alpha Hydroxy, Benzyl Peroxide)
- Are premenstrual due to increased pain- will wax if your able to tolerate increased pain.
- Have high blood pressure and circulatory problems-can cause bruising-check with your doctor.
Must present a doctors note if:
- You have Diabetes
- You have varicose veins on the surface to be waxed
- You have Epilepsy
- You are pregnant
|Brow or Chin||$18|
|Face (not brows)||$40|
|Face with Brows||$50|
|Nape of Neck||$20|
|Full Leg with Bikini||$95|