- The "Bod"- $35
- Just Legs - $20
- The Upper Bod - $20
- The Face - $12
Bronze Biologic Premier Cosmeceutical Solution:
(The finest botanical ingredients available to produce a SAFE all natural looking tan)
- Purified Water: Water that has been filtered down to a specific micron (particle) size and 99% of all minerals, chemicals, chlorine, sediment, and elements has been removed.
- Dihydroxyacetone: (DHA) is a FDA approved simple carbohydrate compound that is derived from plant sources such as beet sugar and causes a natural tanning of the skin when applied at the right concentration.
- Saccharum Officinarum: The botanical name for cane sugar. When processed correctly at specific temperatures and concentrations, this ingredient creates a natural, safe bronzing effect to the skin.
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera (Barbadensis): Bronze Biologic solutions and skin formulas contain a unique 200:1 Whole Leaf Aloe Vera extract that contains active nutrients, phyto-nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for optimal skin health. Aloe Vera contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds.
- Sodium Benzoate (Benzoic Acid): A naturally occurring compound with antimicrobial properties, and is found naturally in cranberries, prunes, greengage plums, cinnamon, ripe cloves and apples. Potassium Sorbate (Sorbic Acid): Derived from the oil of the unripened rowan berry (sorbapple or mountain ash berry) and is used to safely prevent bacteria and mold growth.
Bronze Biologic Tanning Recommendations (what to do before you tan):
- We recommend that you do not tan after 8pm because the tan can stain your hands while sleeping
- If a tan is done after 8pm or late at night, please wear cloth gloves while you are sleeping that night
Step 1 (The day before your tan)
- Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Exfoliate with a washcloth or one of our recommended skin products (this is not mandatory but will help)
Step 2 (The same day you receive your tan)
- DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, make up or perfume the day you will be tanning
- DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- DO NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the day of your tan
- DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel)
- Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing)
- Please bring a bathing suite or underwear or other suitable tanning attire
Bronze Biologic Tanning Recommendations (what to do after you tan)
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry)
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session.
- No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8hours (it is best to wait until the next morning
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bath or shower the same day of your tan
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only)
- When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer wash off
- This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of our recommended Body Lotion (Tan Extender) is recommended to extend the results
- Your tan will naturally fader over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 10 days)
- Bronze Biologic spray tan does NOT contain sunscreen and will not protect you from the sun’s UV rays