- Brows $18
- Chin $18
- Lips $15
- Face $40
- Neck $20
- Arms (half/full) $30/$50
- Back $80
- Legs (half/full) $42/$75
- Under Arms $25
- Chest $55
- Stomach $45
- Bikini $40
- Bikini + Extra $50
- Brazilian $85
- Brazilian Tup $55
Andres Day Spa: Waxing Contraindications:
Waxing is never performed on those who:
- Are or have taken Accutane in the past year
- Have had a chemical peel in the past seven days
- Have received laser skin resurfacing with the past year
- Are sunburned or been to the tanning bed the same day
- Have viral, fungal, and bacterial infections
- Have a fracture or broken bone on the area to be waxed
Waxing is not recommended on those who:
- Currently use Retin A, Renova, Differin, or other types of skin thinning acne/anti-aging medications prescribed by a dermatologist or physician.
- Currently using Acids (glycolic, Alpha Hydroxy, Benzyl Peroxide)
- Are premenstrual due to increased pain- will wax if your able to tolerate increased pain.
- Have high blood pressure and circulatory problems-can cause bruising-check with your doctor.
Clients must present a doctors note if:
- You have Diabetes
- You have varicose veins on the surface to be waxed
- You have Epilepsy
- You are pregnant
Depilar Face ($37.50 and up)
The Depilar System uses the latest in advanced scientific research to offer an effective and affordable method for the reduction of unwanted body hair for all sexes, races, hair colors and types. This is an enzyme-based hair removal uses combined proteins to break down the structure of hair producing cells.
The TE-SYSTEM is permanent hair removal for men and women without using needles. Unwanted hair can be permanently removed without scaring or pain. We suggest that you make an appointment for a consultation before you start your treatment so we can answer your questions and decide the best treatment plan for your individual needs.
To view a brochure (PDF) that explains about unwanted hair growth, removal and the TE-SYSTEM, click here.
|Transdermal Electrolysis||$1.25-a minute|
|Transdermal Electrolysis||$100 for 125 minutes|
Click on the images below to view a larger version of the TE-SYSTEM Brochure
(note - these images will open in a new browser window)
Page 1 (inside)
Page 2 (outside)
Both Pages as a PDF